Getting the most out of your lessons...
- Weekly study is the fastest way for best results. We recommend the Monthly Tuition, which guarantees a permanent weekly spot in the schedule. However, we understand that not everyone can do this. For students who need a more flexible schedule, we offer Regular Lessons per hour or half hour. Regular lessons DO NOT guarantee a permanent spot in the weekly schedule, and must be scheduled at the teacher’s availability.
- Practicing is key to training your voice. The more you practice, the sooner you’ll see results.
- Lesson Time: It is the student’s responsibility to arrive on time for their lesson. If they are late, the time missed will not be made up and lesson will still end at scheduled time. Try to arrive at your lesson on time or early. If you are early, please come in quietly and observe the previous student. You can learn a lot by watching and listening. Students who are late will receive a shorter lessons.
- Phone and online Consultation must be used no later than 1 month after purchase date. Purchase is non-refundable. All callers qualify for Student's Special deals after their initial phone consultation.
- Cancellation Policy: Lessons must be cancelled 24 hours in advance of lesson time; otherwise lesson will charged as a “late cancel”- same as lesson fee and will not be made up. This includes cancellations due to illness. For advance cancellations, please call and leave a message via telephone. I do take into consideration last minute work, emergency, audition, and performance related cancellations. I understand that many of my students are performers and need this flexibility. There is usually no problem if we can reschedule the lesson.
- Payment is required at the time of the lesson. Accepted methods of payment are cash, check or Paypal (with small processing fee). If for any reason the student should forget payment on lesson day, they have 72 hours to remit payment after which a $10 late fee will be charged. There will be a fee of $25 for returned checks.
- Monthly Package Plan Lessons Payment CANNOT BE broken up over more than a month, otherwise, full payment at the price of the single, non discounted lesson will be requested before remaining lessons are met.
- Monthly Payment Packages are to be used within the Monthly timeframe. If extended beyond this period, student will be asked to pay the difference for single lesson fees.
- 5 week one-hour lesson package must be used within 6 weeks of purchase. There are no refunds and no transferring of unused pre-paid lessons.
- 10 week one-hour package must be used within 12 weeks of purchase. There are no refunds and no transferring of unused pre-paid lessons.
- No refunds or transferring of lessons of any unused prepaid lessons
- If the studio's recording equipment fails to record the lesson, there is no refund or re-lessons.
- You may bring in your own recording device or USB to bring the Mp3 of the lesson with you.
- All recordings of lessons are for the student’s private use and cannot be publicly broadcasted in any way, shape, or form.